Emphasis in judging will be placed on a goal statement that includes specific information on experience or steps taken toward the goal, persuasiveness (e.g., how your past achievements/experiences and your future planning increase the probability of reaching your goal), the role of women and women of color (Women of Color: Hispanic, Latino, African American, Black, African, Asian) in the future, and also grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Only one application is allowed per student in this scholarship competition.
- Applicants must intend to enroll in an accredited educational institution for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Applicants must complete all required information on the entry form.
- Essays must be the applicants’ original work and no more than 500 words in length.
- Essays must be emailed accompanied by your scholarship application form.
- Applicants’ names, addresses, and other identifying information MUST NOT be included in their essays.
- Applicants who provide a valid email address will receive confirmation of their application via email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure of the status of your application.
- Applications must be submitted by email on or before 11:59 p.m. on 7/31/2017, show receipt by 12am 8/1/2017
- Application judging is done anonymously, we will not tell you who the judges are, please don’t ask. If you happen to know a judge, please do not reach out to them, as it will forfeit your application and you will be disqualified. Instead, all questions regarding your application should be directed to email@example.com Subject line: 2017 Scholarship Application.The decision of the judges is final.Click Below to download Application:
F5 Enterprises Women Scholarship App 17 Application Page:
WEW Scholarship 2017